Client: An internal client
Project: A website to store, display and archive bi-annual meeting content.
My Role: I was responsible for creating the design, implementing the CMS, and leading the web team to upload content and create supporting graphics.
- The site was secured to only allow meeting attendees to view the content.
- The site included the capability of each attendee to write, store and share their notes
- The site contained a visual way of displaying briefers content.
- The site contained all read-ahead and meeting content so everyone attending the meeting, even those attending via teleconference, could access the files and content.
- The site contained an area for participants to register for the meeting.
Note: All content has been blurred due to the sensitivity of the content.
Budget: $0. All work done in-house.